This is my go to meal when I know I don’t have very much time that day but still need a home cooked meal. I just throw this in the crockpot before work and have a wonderful meal waiting for me when I get home! Plus this makes enough for four people so we have leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 4 frozen chicken breast
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and pour on top of chicken.
- Turn crockpot on low and leave for seven hours or longer.
- After finished cooking pull apart with fork in crockpot.
- Season to taste and serve over rice with cheese on top. This also goes great on a bun, on nachos, or served with black beans.
Please let me know what you think if you try it! I say season to taste because sometimes it just needs a little something after it is finished cooking.